View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Jbradthomas
Regular 'Geeker

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones7 View Post
Ok guys! Took Sharkie's input about sources and the linked note from Lat to obtain and successfully build a 23563 ROM. Not quite 100% but working generally. Installed a DCD VZW carrier cab post-install and data is working fine. I am missing volume control but that may be because I told it to "trim" the unnecessary files which may have been the wrong choice for a newer build. Will rebuild without that option to see if better. Going to try removing EXT's I don't want and adding a few I would like to have. Is making a ROM without a carrier simply a matter of removing the Sprint directory from the kitchen? I get the impression that most of us are used to installing a carrier cab from DCD. I also get this periodic device configuration error code: 1012 that I think is a red herring. Any thoughts on this since the system wants to try and do this config periodically? Only a nuisance at the moment but it's just not clean! Searched RZ kitchen and ROM thread which said to go back to stock rom and then install new rom but I think its possibly related to the Sprint carrier config. Thanks again to the experience chef's who helped me get started. This is fun and I have learned a lot...
Try one of these carrier packages. Generic you will still need provisioning cab. Verizon you shouldn't. These are from TMartins kitchen.

RZs kitchen uses stock WM volume control. Try volume up or down.

Carrier - Generic.zip

Carrier - Verizon.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.