View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:31 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
If you ever want to see 4g in your area, you will pay the fee and accept that you are an early adopter of the technology and are helping to build the network by paying extra for said service. How is this so difficult to understand people? In a few years, there will be no 4g fee because 4g will have become the standard and the network will be fairly well established.
How is the fee not going to be around in a few years? Your telling me that after sprint gets their 4g to every subscriber they are going to take the fee away? I highly doubt it. This premium fee is going to be around forever. What may happen more likely is that sprint will introduce completely new plans made for 4g phones that will include the premium fee within the price. This price increase is here to stay.

Also if this fee was for the building of the 4g network then sprint would have said that instead of saying it was for having a more powerful phone. At least that would have sounded better to all their customers. Also, the network is being built and financed mostly by clearwire. So this $10 fee is most likely not for the building if the network. If that was the case then sprint is really taking a risk going into this thinking they can build their network from early adopters. Unless any of you have proof that this is the reason why sprint has the premium fee then don't talk and make things up just to say something.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk