View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Man.... I broke down and got the Epic, I fight with Sprint all time just to see what they give me free...And this is the fifth phone they gave me in a month an a half plus they Fhuck up so much on my bill. So I act like I want to go to ATT (I-phone) and they started kissing my ass an offered to upgrade me, talk into the Epic, but I'll still be here. I'm giving my Phone to my wife or daughter... Don't know yet but I they sending me the Epic for 100 bucks with the credits they gave my account and it'll be here sometime this week. But I'll still be around.
New phones are always exciting. Glad to hear you'll still be around.

On a somewhat separate note...

I seemed to have F'ed up my phone pretty bad. As soon as I plug it up to the pc I get the tri-color boot screen, but with an error message that I can't read cuz it's behind some other numbers and words and in the top right hand corner it says RUUNBH, which I don't think use to be there.

I can't get any ROM including stock to flash past 11%. The only one I can get to fully flash is an NRG ROM, but after it turns back on after turning off the first time after the flash the phone is stuck on the HTC boot screen and is vibrating. The only thing I can do to turn it off is remove the battery...

I might be up shites creek...