mykie
PPCGeeks Regular

mykie is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
4g is not a distinct technology change AND only the evo and epic have it so that argument is out the window too.
Wimax is a completely different technology than EVDO Rev A, not sure where you're getting your information. Maybe you're just comfortable lying to get your point across.

Quote:
When I got my sero account there was not one single phone that I could not use on my account as long as it was power vision (IE I could not easily activate my old sanyo 6200 if I wanted too since it was 1x only)

So sero has NEVER been "limited" in phone selection where those phones are otherwise technology compatible (IE power vision or 1xrtt) so your wrong.

there were NO restrictions on sero accounts that were not ALSO PRESENT on normal accounts.
Your own self contradictions are delicious.

Quote:
that I can understand but phones that are incompatible SIMPLY because sprint says so not because the tech is different.
I'm pretty sure Visual Voice Mail and Sprint Navigation are items not included in the base SERO plan (neither is Anymobile Anytime for that matter). Anyways, how do you know that the provisioning for an Android phone is any different than a Windows Mobile phone? Are you a Sprint engineer? You've clearly shown your ineptness (and willingness to fabricate "facts") in other areas of this debate ("Sprint can't raise rates, that's AGAINST THE LAW!").

I'm not sure where your credibility lies.

Quote:
Sprint has no right to insist I pay more for android over windows mobile. thats the point you keep missing.
They absolutely have the right to ask for more money to use these phones on their network, it's their ball and they can charge whatever they want for us to play with it.

Furthermore, it has been markedly demonstrated that these phones use more bandwidth.

If you don't like that, feel free to keep your Winmo phone or any of the variety of dumbphones that Sprint will continue to offer. You're already perfectly aware that your hands are being forced either way.

I'm perfectly happy to pay a little more for the choices I never had before.
This post has been thanked 1 times.