View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

I won't remove the Music tab or Audio Manager. I figured someone would want those things and as you said, the tab can just be disabled if you don't use it thereby negating the whole issue anyway. Now I'm curious about the CHT player and audio manager. I have never used the CHT player so it never even occurred to me. I'll have to check that out.

I've thought about disabling the Music Tab by default...but I'm still up in the air on that one. I have set the Twitter Tab disabled by default. I was going to remove it, but I know as soon as I do, a fix will come through and I'd have to reupload new ROMs just for that.

Thanks for vote on the media player!
This post has been thanked 1 times.