View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius999 View Post
Haven't been following developements for a month or so, and I just about messed myself today when I came back to find sound working. Great job!!!!!!!!! Everything running smooth like butta, with only one tiny issue.

I can't change wallpaper. I can switch between the included live wps and the single one showing in the wallpaper gallery. When I try and set wallpaper from a folder on my card,either from gallery or file manager, android tries to access the camera for some reason and I get the error, crashes back to home screen and the old wallpaper.

I searched around for the "wallpaper gallery" folder in the andboot folder but can't find it or i'd just dump all my wallpapers into it and be done.

Any ideas? Either to stop android trying to access the camera when setting wallpaper, or where the folder that is the only working method for me resides so I can drop some pics in there?

Use menu > wallpapers > gallery > img > use as wallpaper as the path instead of apps > gallery > img > set wallpaper.

For some reason that way works and does not access the camera the second path gallery crashes.