View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:38 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What's everyone's preferred music player?

Part of the memory problem is Audio Manager which is something that the Music tab is dependant upon. While I like the music tab, anytime you stop on it, it will run Audio Manager and it won't stop until you kill that process via a task manager. After you open the Music Tab, use a task manager and look at the audio manager.exe process. It will slowly climb up to the top of the list and become a memory hog. On a side note, anyone still using my ROMs, you can kill that process and that should help with memory issues. I've tried many different audio manager packages all with the same results.

I've also recently loaded about 10gb of music on my SD card and that makes the Music tab laggy, again because of HTC's Audio Manager being a P.O.S.

Lately I've been using WM Media Player, but I think it also sucks.

I know about Core player. Any other good ones I should look into?
nitrogen, tons of skins too and very finger friendly. lemme link ya.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59478
This post has been thanked 2 times.