View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:04 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

"Well, I think "forced" is the wrong word to use here. No one's forcing anyone. You are allowed to keep what you've got. Do I think it's back-handed of Sprint to have locked us out? Sure. But they didn't force me to stay; I chose to. And it's worth noting you did too. We have our reasons. Once we believe it's no longer worth staying, we'll leave. And that's ok."

while overall I agree with you here you are wrong. you simply do not understand the concept of FORCE.

force does not mean physical force. ANY coercion that compels you "make a choice" that you otherwise would not have made or have to make IS FORCE.

by sprint setting the precident that they can DECLARE certain tech compatible phones off limits IS FORCE.

if they succeed and continue with this precedent they will be able to FORCE US to make that choice whether we want to or not (THAT IS FORCE) simply by continuing to reduce the phone selection until non are palatable and we can no longer get them used.

IE think long term here folks. 2 years from now 5 years from now 10 years from now 20 years from now.

think about the inevitable conclusion of this kind of activity. its FORCE whether you see it as such or not does not change this reality. its FORCE and without cause.