beejmeister
PPCGeeks Regular

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic Battery Life test

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
So the battery in the epic is bad too. I was thinking of switching over to get better battery life. I guess it won't help me. Maybe all 4g phones will have bad battery life. I hope not. I haven't even even used 4g yet.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Actually there are those that are saying their battery is awesome... I don't know.

I will say that it sucks to walk into my local SPRINT store, where I know them as I've been doing business with them for 10 years or so, and, when I mentioned that I had a battery that was dying fast, have them ask me if I had my BT shut off.... Really? I have to disable a critical function of the phone in order to be able to use it? That makes NO SENSE!

Also. And I find this most laughable... everyone is saying to make sure that the 4G is off... So... Is it rude for me to notice the elephant in the room called SPRINT's advertising of 4G as the Second Coming, but also point out that we're being told not to use 4G?

WTF?
ROM: What day is it?