View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Many apps I try say that they need an sd card to function properly... Am I missing something here or does the SD card just not get recognized as an sd card? I know if I browse with the file manager it sees the SD card but seems apps think there is not one.
Try this and let me know if it works.

Quote:
Storage Issues (Storage Card Unmounted)
To fix this issue
  • simply download the HP Format Tool | Mirror
  • Install the tool
  • Start Diamond in WinMo. Connect to computer via usb (Usb Drive). Make sure it is connected. Back up all contents of your internal storage.
  • Run the tool
  • Select your internal storage.
  • Format FAT32 (Full format).
  • Restore items on your internal storage.
  • Load Android
Android should no longer give you a message saying the SDcard is unmounted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Yeah, added to the top of that list would also be improved power management. The difference between batt retention in WM vs. Andro is pretty clear.
Its getting pretty close now bud. Ive had 20 hour days with my TP2, although very irregular. With no overclock, and sleep_1 with only light>moderate use. The way I see it, there is no reason for people to play with their TP2 with WinMo on it, so on top of the fact that that battery management is a little better its also being used MUCH less. Also when it says you have 5% battery left in Android, you really still have about 35-40% in WinMo.

Last edited by Reefermattness; 09-05-2010 at 02:28 PM.