View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:53 PM
rdjones7
N00b

rdjones7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Ok guys! Took Sharkie's input about sources and the linked note from Lat to obtain and successfully build a 23563 ROM. Not quite 100% but working generally. Installed a DCD VZW carrier cab post-install and data is working fine. I am missing volume control but that may be because I told it to "trim" the unnecessary files which may have been the wrong choice for a newer build. Will rebuild without that option to see if better. Going to try removing EXT's I don't want and adding a few I would like to have. Is making a ROM without a carrier simply a matter of removing the Sprint directory from the kitchen? I get the impression that most of us are used to installing a carrier cab from DCD. I also get this periodic device configuration error code: 1012 that I think is a red herring. Any thoughts on this since the system wants to try and do this config periodically? Only a nuisance at the moment but it's just not clean! Searched RZ kitchen and ROM thread which said to go back to stock rom and then install new rom but I think its possibly related to the Sprint carrier config. Thanks again to the experience chef's who helped me get started. This is fun and I have learned a lot...