View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:04 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I'm starting to feel pain in this arguement. I'm with time warner. They're raising my rate 5 dollars per year every time I've sigjned a new contract with them. I knew they would do this when I first started 5 years ago with them. The introductory price now is way lower than what I'm paying. I called them and talk3ed to them a few times ane I can't get them to lower their rate for me. I've been with them for 5 years and I get no love. I'm going to switch to at&t. The price is higher, but I'm going to prove a point to time warner by taking my buisen3ess 3lsewhere. Are you willing to do that? The point is I'm not goint to rall6y the troops to get my point across. I'm going to vote with my dollars. It doesn't matter how old you are, that's how it is now. Youngster, old bastard, whatever. Sprint, dollar for dollar, sero or not, is cheaper and more reliable than any other network or carrier. Call the bbb. Call your congressman. It won't help. All you can do is negotiate with sprint. But if you are goingt to cancel, you better be ready to follow through.. or your going nowhere. You got the grapes? Got to att. Enjoy it for a few months and come on back to sprint for the good prices. At that point you'll already have lost sero and can't get a price like that anywhere and will want to come back. Only difference is you'll be 200 dollars poorer from early term fees. Think about your new price over the next 10 years and reminence about paying 30 bucks a month. Remember, no one is forcing you to upgrade.