View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I understand where you coming from. And you built a great ROM, It just didn't hold on the long haul... And I you eager to to get a strong build out ( I can see it in your post) And I had said this once in a earlier post... Why don't you have some testers to test your ROMs before you release them. Like somebody who's as good in ROM making as yourself. Who can point out idea's of just give pointers PERIOD! I
That's what I got you guys for! People seem to like my style. Those who couldn't live with the known bugs will check back when I update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Yeah that's the task calndar that should be popping up. I'm on your 6.5.x CHT ROM, so it might be something in 6.5.x.

And for the CHT task bar, it usually just takes a couple minutes to update... I don't have to restar Sense to see it.
It could just be something to do with my having removed the link in all my builds. I'm not sure yet. I'll flash the 6.5.X here shortly and work on it. I'll let you know if I get it working too. All my playing as been done on the 6.5 because it had a bigger memory problem, IMO.

Good to know about CHT taking a couple of minutes to update.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-04-2010 at 04:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.