View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 03:58 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: <b> 5.2.23135 | proj_bs | crusader |ti|sense|20183025| uc_ net | sep-03 </b>

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I saw it and immediately thought about our cook here, sitting at the kitchen table having a snack and some well-meaning neighbor stops by with some additional spices ... back to the stove he goes!

Don't know if anybody digs the dusk taskbar icon theme, but I updated the one from the original thread over at XDA so it doesn't break the HTC volume control and so it keeps that nifty wait cursor in the ROM.

Credit to our chef for the wait cursor and to op's over at xda for the original package:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562251

Best regards,
-boggsie
That taskbar do look good...thx boggsie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Well, great job chef!
I left the phone on all night and played some games, internet, email, and mods and no resets since and the phone is at 39% That is nice! I am on the Crusader Rom.
Thanks dap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.