View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Ok, so this was a doozy as I didn't remember having taking out the Tasks link and so I had to figure out how to set a new Task to begin with. On a side note, I've added the Tasks link back into Start Menu>Tools. So once I got the Tasks link back, I'm able to set a new Task with any date and then change that date and it sticks. It takes a restart of Sense for the new date to show in the CHT Tasks bar though. Here are some screenies. Let me know if this is what you're talking about. I tried to show me changing the start date from the 6th to the 7th...

Is this the calendar that should be popping up?

@ kdjameson

Is this the calendar that should pop up with your money program as well? Do you have that program as a .cab? If so, can you post it, so I can have a look see for myself. It's hard to test things that I can't see...

I had to make a .lnk for the .cabs, but that can't be done through the PC easily which is what I didn't know. I ended up having to use another program to create the shortcuts on my phone then transfer those shortcuts to my kitchen. Of course along the way were many many mistakes on my part due to lack of experience in the matter. But now I got it! I even skinned the .cabs with my own icons! I'm very please with myself right now, lol
Yeah that's the task calndar that should be popping up. I'm on your 6.5.x CHT ROM, so it might be something in 6.5.x.

And for the CHT task bar, it usually just takes a couple minutes to update... I don't have to restar Sense to see it.