View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:00 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: FM Radio FOR CDMA TP2 - NEED HELP FROM GSM ROM CHEFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
Thank you Just gave me a ideal about the bootloader. if anyone can find out if the htc imagio use the chipset as the tp2 and if it locked at HSPL maybe we can import the code to the bootloader to activate FM signal on tp2 chipset but they have to be the exact model.
Maybe I am way the "F" off but, maybe you can get a copy of the the GSM bootloader, find where the FM is turned on, and "copy" that to the CDMA version. I'm sure it's not as easy as that....but, it's an idea

I posted some info on my previous post, I needed to back them up with the facts....

Baseball season is almost over, it would be awsome to be able to walk around listening to the games on my phone...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !