View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:08 AM
pjsnyc
Regular 'Geeker

pjsnyc is keeping up the good workpjsnyc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to pjsnyc Send a message via AIM to pjsnyc Send a message via MSN to pjsnyc Send a message via Yahoo to pjsnyc Send a message via Skype™ to pjsnyc
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
the trick is educating enough people to say no. Instead of the sheeple you folks seem to be.
Seriously - just stop. No one is forcing you to switch your phone or plan. No need to be dogmatic. It really is making you look arrogant, childish, and cheap.

You do realize that Sprint is throwing us a bone here, right? I think it is a nice gesture from Sprint to even offer the option. I'm fairly certain I will be using more data once I get the Epic, so if they want an extra $10/$20 - fine. Makes me feel better knowing I'm at least somewhat supporting Sprint in their push to upgrade their network and phone selection to keep pace with the other big carriers while accommodating us spoiled SERO users. $30/month plans weren't gonna last forever and its extremely shortsighted to think that Sprint would allow this forever regardless of the device you are using (BTW laughing my ass off at you comparing a Sanyo phone to a Palm or whatever was in that asinine list you assembled).

And judging from all the 'thanks' everyone but yourself is getting, it appears you are in a lonely boat. Its quite simple - Take it or leave it buddy. If you still can't get that through your hard head, I hope you leave it.