View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

nerys, we get it, we really do - you are very upset that Sprint would make you pay $20 a month if you CHOOSE to upgrade your phone instead of keeping what you have now. It was pointed out several times that it would be your choice, Sprint is not forcing you to do anything - so just let it go. Or start a petition but I am not sure how much support you'll get.

For the record - I am on SERO $49 plan and I am looking forward to giving Sprint $20 extra in October so I can choose to upgrade my phone. Sprint was great to me and I am happy to pay a fair (and best around) price for great service.

Take a chill pill, have a beer, smoke some ganga or something - life is too short to type that much to get your point across