View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:15 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

you had the save $150 on a new phone anyway. My sister and my co worker have BOTH upgraded their phones NOT ONLY did they get full upgrade discounts but NO mail in rebate they applied it instantly. We did not even ask for it. The rep just said hey goto this site order the phone no shipping no activation and instant rebate (she had to do that manually) she gave me her mail and code and walked me through it. and we did not even ask for it.

Thats nothing new. I personally have never used an upgrade simply because I don't like 2 year contracts and the phone used is cheaper than the 1 year price.

I use at most 1-3 gigs of data a month so I know I have never cost sprint anything and I might use 200 minutes a month 300-400 night and weekend tops.

"There is NO reason anyone on the SERO should complain about the $10 extra bucks... $50 dollars a months is still the BEST deal around PERIOD."

I just do not know how to logically reply to that. You would WILLINGLY pay $20 more for NOTHING just "because" its still a good deal? to me $2400 every decade for nothing is NOT a good deal.

what happens in 2 years when ANOTHER new batch of cool phones comes out and sprint does the same thing. OH its another $20 for you sero folks if you want THESE new phones.

its not right. Its just that simple.

if the tech was GENUINELY different. For example going from 1xrtt to 3g (power vision) OK that is a GENUINE difference and there was no easy way to DISABLE 3G for plans that did not have 3g.

I could understand that.

with this 90% of the blacklisted phones DO NOT EVEN DO 4g. they are doing it for one reason only. The phones are cool so thats a reason to screw people over.

NO different than thats a cool new car so you have to pay more for the SAME GASOLINE as everyone else logic.

so answer me this.

gas station. he is 30% cheaper than anyone else in town.

but he insists because you have a NEW car you must pay 20% cents MORE than everyone else pays (still 10% cheaper than anyone else in town)

would you stand for that? would you accept that? the gas is not different. JUST your car is different.

Last edited by nerys; 09-03-2010 at 11:22 PM.