Old 09-03-2010, 10:45 PM
oppman
PPCGeeks Regular

oppman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New SERO Oct 1st

I JUST GOT OFF the phone with Sprint and YES its possible to change from
SERO F&F 1250 -->$49.99 TO a SERO F&F 500 --> $30.00 I just did it.
No problems at all on the call, no need to beg or anything. I had this question and so did others.

The Sprint Rep also confirmed that on Oct first when the new plan goes into effect I will have the choice to go for EITHER the EVO or the EPIC for an additional $20 dollars ( $10 for 4g , $10 for android).... So I will be back were I was- $50 dollars a month. The rep also confirmed that the new plan will have 1- unlimited mobile to ANY mobile minutes 2-the same 500 any times minutes ( for Land lines) 3- nights and weekends starting at my current 7 pm.4- 4G unlimited internet 5- Unlimited Picture mails and text messages

I don't know about you guys but I rarely call anyone that doesn't have a Mobile.. 500 minutes is more than plenty for calling landlines..

There is NO reason anyone on the SERO should complain about the $10 extra bucks... $50 dollars a months is still the BEST deal around PERIOD.

I also have the "Save $150 on a new phone now! We love you, and to say thanks for spending time with us, you qualified on 02/01/10 to save $150." On my account So maybe when I update the account I might be able to get that off the EVO OR EPIC.... Wouldn't that be sweet!!!!

Last edited by oppman; 09-03-2010 at 10:50 PM.