View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:14 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

your analogy is flawed. this would be like you having a SUBSCRIPTION to Big Mac's and one day you come in with a nice shiny new FORK to use to eat your big mac and McDonalds says sorry to use that fork to eat this sandwich you need to pay another $10 per month.

See how silly that sounds. Now you know why sprint is making me mad. I actually wanted a pixie (small candy bar phone my favorite kind) which is far far LESS capable a phone than my TP2 and technologically as far as SPRINT is concerned NO DIFFERENT.

Let me repeat this again. The price you pay sprint has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HUNK OF SILICON AND PLASTIC IN YOUR HANDS.

it has to do with the SERVICE that hunk of plastic ACCESSES. Your paying for a SERVICE NOT A DEVICE.

this is no different than a new "CAR" coming out on the market and the local SHELL stations decides that even though the GAS is exactly the same we are going to charge you MORE to use our gas in that new car.

both are lunacy.