View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mounting the epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsf View Post
I have the Samsung driver installed on Windows 7. I'd like my Epic to NOT auto-mount the SD card- only charge. Right now it seems to default to mounted so I lose access to the SD card from the device.
When you plug in the phone you don't get a pop-up asking you to choose between "Charging" "Mass Storage" or "Tethered Mode"? If not, you can just grab the notification bar at the top of the screen and drag it down. You will see "USB Connected". Click on this and you will be given the option to mount or unmount the SD.

I'm not sure how to set it to charging as default, but as soon as I figure it out I'll let you know.