View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:12 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I don't want sprint to make rules based around me. I want sprint to STOP CHANGING THE GOD DAMNED RULES INTENTIONALLY AGAINST ME.
A little Schizophrenic perhaps.....Not tryihg to insult you but so you really think that they changing the rules intentionally against you????

Quote:
When I signed on the terms were pretty simply. I could use ANY technology compatible phone. IE any power vision phone I wanted to.
Wrong when you signed up they allowed you to pick any phone available at the time of the sign up with disclosures stating they could change terms at any time....

Quote:
OH WAIT all but 2 of those phones (epic and evo) DO NOT EVEN DO 4g. they are nothing more than POWER VISION PHONES.

the only thing different is they are "NEW" they are "DESIRED" thats it. The service is not different. The tech is not different the usage is not different.
Contradiction within back to back sentences....
Besides Sprint did their own lil study and found out supposedly that Android uses more data.....
The tech is very different from the assortmaent of phones that you listed off, hardware, operating sys's....etc etc

Quote:
yet sprint has decided to ALTER the rules and say OK these new hot phones YOU CAN NOT USE THEM.
Within your contract.....

Quote:
not because they are incompatible
NOT because they cost sprint more (remember I am buying OUTRIGHT No subsidy)
NOT because they use more bandwidth. (they don't)
Remember Sprint makes the rules not you, which you agreed to when you started a contract

Quote:
but JUST BECAUSE sprint decided they want to CHANGE THE RULES to blackmail users to paying more money for NOTHING.
If the evo or epic is nothing then why do you want to upgrade to it???
I'm confused /sarcasm

Quote:
so your saying they have MILLIONS of employee's? SO WHAT if what I pay is a week takehome for 1 employee. THATS A LOT OF MONEY.
If thats alot of money to you then you must live in someone's basement or something.....I make 500 a week and that doesn't cover rent for a full month

Quote:
Thats like opening an all you can eat buffet and complaining because go back for a second helping.
Ummm no unless when you paid for your all you can eat and agreed that if the buffet said that you could only eat one plate and you agreed

Quote:
"Sprint is barely surviving the last couple of years and they are trying to rebound instead of dissolving"

How is that my problem? how does ATTACKING AND PUNISHING YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE DO ANYTHING TO HELP THEM.

Forcing me to pay more WILL NOT MAKE SPRINT MORE MONEY IT WILL CAUSE ME TO CANCEL SERVICE ALL TOGETHER.

What is so unclear about that? I WILL NEVER PAY $70 a month for telephone service. I am sorry its a LUXURY for me its not REQUIRED for my survival. ITS NOT WORTH THAT MUCH MONEY. PERIOD.
Quit crying and leave Sprint then and get a landline basic package phone, that simple....
Besides you wouldn't be paying $70 to begin with so way to inflate a number...

Quote:
that has got to be the most illogical thing I Have ever heard anyone say in this context. It absolutely positively makes ZERO SENSE AT ALL on any level.
Quote:
Thats like opening an all you can eat buffet and complaining because go back for a second helping.
This is more illogical

I could keep going but I'm not.....
WOw is all I got to say