View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

"I understand your frustration but your frustrated because you want Sprint to make their rules based around you and not based on a company that serves 50 mill +/-...."

50 MILLION you do the math.

I don't want sprint to make rules based around me. I want sprint to STOP CHANGING THE GOD DAMNED RULES INTENTIONALLY AGAINST ME.

When I signed on the terms were pretty simply. I could use ANY technology compatible phone. IE any power vision phone I wanted to.

Sanyo 8400 POWER VISION
Sanyo 1720 POWER VISION
Blackberry POWER VISION
PPC 6300 POWER VISION
8330 POWER VISION
Palm Pre POWER VISION
Pixie POWER VISION
Moment Hero POWER VISION
TP2 POWER VISION
EVO POWER VISION
EPIC POWER VISION

Where am I going wrong here? these are all technology compatible phones. Its not like sprint rolled out a nationwide 4g network and this phone only has 4g.

OH WAIT all but 2 of those phones (epic and evo) DO NOT EVEN DO 4g. they are nothing more than POWER VISION PHONES.

the only thing different is they are "NEW" they are "DESIRED" thats it. The service is not different. The tech is not different the usage is not different.

There is nothing different about those phones except they are NEW AND HOT.

yet sprint has decided to ALTER the rules and say OK these new hot phones YOU CAN NOT USE THEM.

not because they are incompatible
NOT because they cost sprint more (remember I am buying OUTRIGHT No subsidy)
NOT because they use more bandwidth. (they don't)

but JUST BECAUSE sprint decided they want to CHANGE THE RULES to blackmail users to paying more money for NOTHING.

so your saying they have MILLIONS of employee's? SO WHAT if what I pay is a week takehome for 1 employee. THATS A LOT OF MONEY.

Thats like opening an all you can eat buffet and complaining because go back for a second helping.

"Sprint is barely surviving the last couple of years and they are trying to rebound instead of dissolving"

How is that my problem? how does ATTACKING AND PUNISHING YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE DO ANYTHING TO HELP THEM.

Forcing me to pay more WILL NOT MAKE SPRINT MORE MONEY IT WILL CAUSE ME TO CANCEL SERVICE ALL TOGETHER.

What is so unclear about that? I WILL NEVER PAY $70 a month for telephone service. I am sorry its a LUXURY for me its not REQUIRED for my survival. ITS NOT WORTH THAT MUCH MONEY. PERIOD.

if you have the FORTUNE to be able to dump $70 a month into a luxury phone service GREAT go for it.

"If they keep losing customers and with the lowest plans around they won't have a future. We are slowly trying to kill Sprint so more people lose their job so we can save money."

that has got to be the most illogical thing I Have ever heard anyone say in this context. It absolutely positively makes ZERO SENSE AT ALL on any level.

When times are hard there is one thing you NEVER EVER DO. that is raise prices. IT CAN NOT WORK. EVER unless your an oil company or a tax collector and EVEN THAT inevitably MUST FAIL.

There are only TWO valid solution. ENCOURAGE people or LOWER prices. anything else and YOU DIE. its that simple as a company your DEAD.

You don't have to give away the farm for example sprint could easily say OK you want this Palm Pre or this Epic FINE but we won't subsidize it for you.

thats fine. I have no problem with that.

sprint made a DEAL with me. for them to renig on that deal is NOT ETHICAL. they sure as hell are not losing money on me. If an MVNO can offer nationwide talk text and web for $45 a month as a PREPAID PHONE then sprint sure as hell won't have a problem making money on ME at $42 a month and I DO NOT get unlimited minutes.

to say otherwise is lunacy and simply shows your clueless about this reality.

When you expand in this industry YOU DO NOT INCREASE THE COST to your existing customer base. YOU EXPAND YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.

50 MILLION customers. what was sprints income last year? you do the math. if they can not profit off 50 million monthly customers SOMETHING IS WRONG at sprint.

and sero is what 1% of their customer base? IF THAT ?

They should not be able to FORCE ME to pay more because I want to use higher technology that I pay for.

This is 100% NO different than the local shell gas station saying you with the metro you have to pay $4 a gallon instead of $2.25 a gallon because you go further per mile.

or you with the Lexus. you want to use that nicer car you need to pay MORE per gallon for the EXACT SAME GAS.

this is exactly what sprint is doing. Sprint no more helped me pay for my phone than shell helped that person buy a lexus. so WHY should they be able to profit more from it? how is that even legal?

Sometimes you people simply astound me.

and wages have NOT gone up. go check your history. wages are at an all time low especially when you add inflation into the equation. IE we are being paid LESS AND LESS.