View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
Your $505 is a week take home check for 1 employee btw and just alone in 15 years that has changed....

As far as inflation in the last 15 years is another factor....

I understand your frustration but your frustrated because you want Sprint to make their rules based around you and not based on a company that serves 50 mill +/-....

Sprint is barely surviving the last couple of years and they are trying to rebound instead of dissolving....

As far as my plan I have the same as you or possibly better so their is no jealousy on my part....

I come from planet Earth btw, third planet from the sun....
If everyone pays $70 for unlimited everything for 1 person and then have family plans Sprint will be doing just fine. Instead they have people on all sorts of plan prices so some people pay $30 and some really low price then you have the people on the more expensive plans trying to help Sprint make money. If these people on really cheap plans get some stuff from Sprint for $10-$20 more a month they will make more money and won't have to raise their current prices.

If they keep losing customers and with the lowest plans around they won't have a future. We are slowly trying to kill Sprint so more people lose their job so we can save money.

I guess it is every person for their self now a days. Do what you gotta do to survive and believe in what you think and say.
This post has been thanked 1 times.