View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:15 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
now, now..

Lets move on. YES, sero users are cheap. Sometimes cheap is smarter. That's what led us to this great plan which sprint offered us. Let the sero bashers find another thread and stop being jealous.
I know I know I shouldn't be feeding his flame inside but I did because your supposed to stop a baby from crying when they are in distress so I tried to take it upon myself with my method....

Not a sero basher, I have 2 lines myself.....

Cheap is good but to complain when its cheap is unrealistic....
Now if its a legitimate complaint like your phone only working for 1 hr out of a day but its not.....
He isn't entitled to 4g phone for any reason nor will he die or become retarded if he doesn't receive a 4g phone while paying the same $30 that he has for 15 yrs....

As of right now with a TP2 and a Snap, I'm paying easily $50 less than what I'd be paying through any other carrier besides prepaid and flashing postpaid phones/or sim unlocking over to the network of the prepaid network

If I want an Evo or Epic, I'll still be paying less than most at Sprint and probably considerably less than any of the other carrier cousin phones....

Wether sprint charges 10 dollars for a premium phone experience is irrelevant, they make the rules on their service....

Last edited by MinLo; 09-03-2010 at 04:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.