View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
you know people like you defy reasoning. I am not trying to insult or attack you. I am being serious. I am paying sprint ~$505.56 per year. I have been paying them that much or MORE for over 15 years. I have paid close to $9,000 to sprint in that time and I have never once used a "phone upgrade" Except for my first 2 years with sprint and my first 2 years with sero I have been OOC for 12 of those years. I stay willingly and I pay for my own phones full price.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that it costs them more to service me NOW than it did 15 years ago? 10 years ago? 5 years ago? are you ACTUALLY trying to logically justify that?

If they want to say HEY we have this new 4g thing do you want it yes or no? sure ok thats fine. thats not what they are doing this. how do I know? because you have to pay the $10 EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO 4G.

its just for the "phone technology" please explain to me what HTC's phone technology has to do with SPRINT's Budget?

We are not talking about sprint saying OK you want me to subsidize this $450 phone for you we need something in return. NO that is not what we are talking about.

Sprint is saying even if I go out and pay $450 FULL PRICE for the phone and get ZERO INCREASE in the service sprint provides me over what I already have right now that this somehow justifies them in charging me an extra $20

what planet were you born on? seriously? HOW can you possibly justify this? or is this one of those I don't have this great plan so I have NO sympathy for you with that plan and in fact it makes sense to me because how dare you get a better deal than me you should be punished so I don't feel so bad paying more crap?

really?
Your $505 is a week take home check for 1 employee btw and just alone in 15 years that has changed....

As far as inflation in the last 15 years is another factor....

I understand your frustration but your frustrated because you want Sprint to make their rules based around you and not based on a company that serves 50 mill +/-....

Sprint is barely surviving the last couple of years and they are trying to rebound instead of dissolving....

As far as my plan I have the same as you or possibly better so their is no jealousy on my part....

I come from planet Earth btw, third planet from the sun....
This post has been thanked 2 times.