View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:53 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
its because they are exactly what sprint was targeting. People desperate to get the newer phone sprint knows it so they are holding a carrot up in the air and a knife down below and saying you can have the carrot but the knife comes with it.

No our tech is not at that point yet chardog. it still takes a massive infrastructure to keep all this going and to provide the manpower for it.

my problem is sprint wants me to pay more but does not want to GIVE ME ANYTHING FOR the higher cost.

You say but they are giving you an epic. NO they are not. I am BUYING an epic. I am giving that to myself. Not sprint. sprint is a SERVICE provider. what SERVICE are they giving me to justify $2400 a decade forever? Nothing.

Wait they are giving you any mobile. Useless. I get 7-7 N&W and I already have pick 3 and other sprint phones are already free. anymobile is a gimmick nothing more you don't actually GET anything from it.

Wait they are giving you Sprint Navigation. OFF COURSE they are seeing as how the only phones effected by this change are also the only phones that have ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for sprint navigation and where sprint nav is INFERIOR to the alternatives.

so again they give you nothing.
WOW

I'm sure building networks or employing people are free?

Why dont you shove it to sprint and leave your sero plan and get service with another provider....
then you can pay $25000 more over the next 100 years....

No where in your contract did they say they include every device as an option for you to use nor did it say that if they upgraded their network that you would be entitled to that for free....

BTW what fortune 500 company are you a CEO for again?

IMO I'm happy since at any time Sprint could of ended my sero plan as soon as the contract ran out.....
$10 more or even $20 if I want a 4g device and I still pay less than what I'd pay for postpaid service here in the states from any provider

Last edited by MinLo; 09-03-2010 at 03:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.