View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:36 PM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
When I first post about zero on this thread probably a month ago, it's real snappy, exact quote... We all know Windows has always had issues with memory (on pc's).. insatiable... in the old days ALL problems to our server farm issues came down to one simple phrase... "ADD RAM". Windows does a great job with GPS, bad with memory, zero allows Windows to manage it, over the next couple days (if that long), keep your eye on memory (start, settings, system, memory) when having issues, I found it under 10 megs more than once... didn't want to free memory even with clean RAM progs... I've written a TON on this, search if you want to know more. FYI, I'm at PP10 (page pool of 10). Over Clocked (OD'd) to 710, so it's fast & stable.
yeah i just noticed that it was on 12 and then 11.. SMH.. someone suggested setting it to 6 on XDA.. i have always had it at 12. i may try 6 and see if that works. i just have to fid the live pp changer so i dont have to re-flash. i just hate when it gets so low and closed out palringo.. SMH.. i thought there was a fix not to close apps on low memory.. maybe it was for the last rom not the 28th.. i have to search the registry.

Last edited by eazy2001x; 09-03-2010 at 03:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.