View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:19 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Thanks man, most of the credit goes to u & kiowa69. I learned everything from u guys!!
full body slam.. (just like your avatar.. ha) hey watch it i can still hit "remove thanks" (about 100 of them on your case.. 1500 rep here we go...) HA! lol... yep, they've been tremendous.. :>))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
Ok, so this is what's happening. I did a hard reset and when everything loaded up a gave the phone a few minutes to breath. I did the carrier provisioning then the mandatory soft reset. I then synced my phone with my gmail account to get my contacts back. All was fine. I added my email accounts(1 comcast, 1 yahoo and 2 gmails) and the screen started going blank on it's own again. It's not CHT as I had thought. I'm scratching my head on this one.
I just burned out a 16gb memory card and would really like to put my new 4gb card in, but I feel worried about doing so because the phone is tweaking so much. I would hate to loose another card.
Burned out a 16GB, hmmm I'm guessing the other way around, look at my post from yesterday discussing formatting SD cards.. sorry, i'm on 3 diff. sites, multiple threads, can't remember all your details, could you resummarize with ROM, & if you've task29, deleted storage card, applications, htc directory, etc.. please... if I don't get back to you someone can help easier... also, you're restoring email or manually inputting the settings again? it may matter...

*edit* found it:
"Aug.20th rom and my screen kept going blank requiring me to hit the power button twice to turn it back on. I just "flash danced" back to stock and back to the latest NRGZ CHT rom and everything was fine until I went to change my clock through "Edit Home Layout" in the menu softkey. Now the screen is going blank again randomly."
Try task29 (should be same thing as dance, but i'd try), also use the 4GB SD!! (cheap, don't think ROM can burn them out.. washing machine didn't :>)) Didn't see you deleted htc directory on SD above.. try some of that..

Last edited by teradog; 09-03-2010 at 03:41 PM.