chardog
PPCGeeks Regular

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I also love it when people say stop whining the cake ride is over etc.. etc..

ahh I did not steal this account. I did not "trick" sprint into giving me this account. I did not even ASK sprint for this account. THEY OFFERED IT TO ME publicly in the open. they said HEY check out this plan want it?

I said YES. now sprint wants to renig on that and "alter" the rules to try and force me out of it. That is not right and that should not be allowed ethically or legally.

If they can not profit from the account THEY OFFERED ME then they should not have offered it.

Want to encourage people to upgrade? fine I have no problem with that but when you say EVEN IF YOU BUY THE HARDWARE YOURSELF you still need to upgrade thats borderline criminal to me and outright unethical.
I agree. I cant believe people advocate to pay more money for a plan. Fact of the matter is that the phone business has been hosing americans for a long time now. with a good data network, we shouldnt even need to pay much for a data transfer.

our technology is at a point where we should be able to call at near free prices. We just pay a bunch of overhead to keep these companies thriving and for their support.