View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:06 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 Help

You got a replacement phone (VZW or the insurance company) and you don't have 6.1 on it ? I would be shocked, MR2, the newest version of the software and it's been out for a while. They have not given out a phone with 6.0 in a long time. Are you sure you don't have 6.1 ????

As where to download....

I can't find it myself any more, I would call customer service and talk to a tech, to see where it is. Or just unlock the phone and put 6.5 on it (better anyway) like I did when I had mine.

If you need any extras for your 6800 I have some things for sale here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1933580