View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:06 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.5 - SYS 23563[UPDATED 051010]**FINAL**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
There are also several work a rounds that you could do, like me I pay $15 for the real HTML plan, or if you have a gmail account you can use there active sync (PUSH MAIL), or use Proxy cap, but all have there little issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by losoe View Post
I don't understand what you mean buy pay fifteen dollars for the real html plan,(How would i be able to do that??????
Guys sorry for the bad news, but the HTML data bolt on is no longer available. You would need to set it up as a Zio with the $55 Android plan and then there still is no guarantee of it working.

On a side note you can use gmail through active syncs exchange server. or if your email provider offers an exchange server you can use active sync.