View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 09:59 PM
nsauceda35
PPCGeeks Regular

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
I have tried using OSKitchen, just not able to cook a ROM with it. I keep getting error messages.
I have also used Visual kitchen. Able to build a ROM, but it seemed slower and had to soft reset a few times.
In the process of setting up OSBuilder. This kitchen looks promising. Very good tools. http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...ad.php?t=12348 Have been working at it a little bit at a time. Hopefully in about a week I can report better on it.
I just discovered OSBuilder. Been trying to learn how to set it up for our touch pro. Still have quite a bit of reading to do. I also was finally able to build a bootable ROM with OsKitchen. Both are very nice kitchens that have alot of useful features. OSBuilder seems to be geared towards more advanced chefs and OsKitchen is easy to use by anybody. I hope to try to look more into setting up OSBuilder this weekend. Thats if my girl dont give me crap about spending too much time on the computer.

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35