Old 09-02-2010, 08:40 PM
ashamans
Lurker
Threadstarter

ashamans is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: got sprint but they cant transfer my number from alltel

i have talked to the port dept(but never dialed the number, allways transfers) 3 times, the last time it was their supervisor i and they said i couldnt go any higher, the supervisor said it was because i am out of their geographic location, this surprises me because when i was in st louis galleria i asked the sprint store there if i could transfer my number even though i am in the middle of kansas and she said yes

when i bought the phone(over the phone) when they were going over the deatails(which they recorded) i made sure they can transfer my number which they said yes of course

i am now sending a email to sprint, if its a dead end as well which i bet money it will be what should i do?

also i hate verizon as they screwed me around with my touch pro as the phone never worked was allways broken out of the box and the 6 replacement phones didnt do anything either

a. keep the epic, get a number close as i can to me
b. keep the epic, file a fcc complaint over the issue. http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/numbport.html
c. send it back, demand all money back, every penny, file complaint, use verizon phone till janurary till contract runs out

Epic 4g woo woo