View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:25 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: FM Radio FOR CDMA TP2 - NEED HELP FROM GSM ROM CHEFS

I kind of agree with young0ne...

This thread was created to look at this at a different angle. Maybe someone could look over something that possably as been overlooked in the past, or never looked at due to not knowing enough about the phone when it was attempted.

Yep, this subject appears to be beatten to death between here and XDA but, if there is a little progress to the goal here, I will keep an eye on it and I bet a TON of other people would jump in if there was positive progress here.

For someone to jump in, say "it aint going to happen" or "give it up" is like going on a iPhone thread and saying "iPhone sucks". The facts are out there that the hardware is in there, someone was able to "ping" the hardware, HTC said "it was disabled by the choice of the carrier".

With that being said, MAYBE it will work, chances are high that it will never work but, the OP wanted to look at it differently, why not let him ?

If there is nothing productive to say, please dont' say anything...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !