View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Agentz919
PPCGeeks Regular

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I went through all three of my batteries on Tuesday and switched back to 8/24. I still needed to dip into my third yesterday. I agree it is signal stength, mostly. I travel all over and I'm inside a metal building with lot's of wiring. I think the latest 8/28 may be a little more of a drain but not a deal breaker. I might as well wait for the new one now instead of flashing back today to 8/28....well, once a flash a holic... I still remember when I tried other roms. This is my home now and I only do NRG now.
When I know that I am going to be somewhere where I dont have signal I hold down my end key and put my phone in airplane mode. This way my phone doesn't go psycho because it cant get its fix on a line of signal (bad cocaine joke.) I could see how this could become annoying for you due to the fact that you are constantly on the move but might be something you want to try?

I ended up charging my phone over night last night (it was at 48% battery left since Monday) and I have had it off of charge for 6 hours today. I am sitting at 78% batter life right now... I dont really understand this because it took me 2 days to get that low before. When I woke up today I took it off charge and put it back on because I notice that it stops charging after it is fully charged. I haven't used it any more that I normally do and I haven't had signal issues. I did sit in a different seat in my ECON class and it does get down to 1 bar in there. Evil battery indicator IMO...