View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:54 PM
muzik
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
The hypnotic cab has all the cabs that I use plus some for battery life. I noticed that some of the cabs i left out broke programs I use so i left them out. I honestly haven't charged my phone since Monday and I am sitting at 41% battery tonight... I don't know what I am doing/not doing to make it last this long... I ALWAYS have 3+ bars of signal so maybe that is the difference? I notice that if my phone is searching for signal my battery can drain in 1-2 hours. Sorry my cabs didn't help you out but i guess it was worth a shot. Sorry I am such a failure!
I went through all three of my batteries on Tuesday and switched back to 8/24. I still needed to dip into my third yesterday. I agree it is signal stength, mostly. I travel all over and I'm inside a metal building with lot's of wiring. I think the latest 8/28 may be a little more of a drain but not a deal breaker. I might as well wait for the new one now instead of flashing back today to 8/28....well, once a flash a holic... I still remember when I tried other roms. This is my home now and I only do NRG now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.