View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:23 AM
bobbyblack
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

[ QUOTE=Sharkie405;1932222]Oh, I gotcha. No new bugs to report on 2018? Any mods that you've tried that don't work on 2018? What about the Twitter Tab input field bar and the internet tab search bar? Do transparency mods work on them?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had any problems with 2018 (GOOD WORK) and I don't use Twitter but the internet search bar works fine. And I'm running S2W glass theme and everything work good. No Bugs to report, I was quoting something you was talking about in another post. You ask me " Was the RSS HUB working on home screen" Someone elese answered you. But no it donKt work with CHT. And I was just giving " food for thought" wondering if some one can put RSS HUB in a cab to run with CHT on home screen. ( Not that I would use it) But it was just an thought.
This post has been thanked 1 times.