Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 AM
cloudtp2
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

cloudtp2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so far epic gps sucks.

whats up.. first, no this isnt a rant!! i was just posting cuz since i got the phone yesterday at 12pm. i do work in a large building with huge garage doors. i constanly go outside with clear views of the sky. neither google maps or sprint nav will give me my location they will both tell me, location unavailable signals. i did turn on the gps for the down menu and turn on gps satellites.
i didnt turn on use wireless networks since i thought u had to have wifi turned on for that.
nvw, all day at work it either didnt work or show me i was like 3 miles away. on the way home same thing, when i got home same thing.
today i kept the same settings. i was able to get a lock after work, and kept it pritty good as i was driving home.
CzechPleez -- thx for the tips i have now turned those on. we will see tomarrow how good it works, my tp2 worked very good and i love to have gps working flawlessly on this device, since i use it alot. ill use google maps and sprint nav to navigate me to work and back. hopefully it works good.