View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: <BharS> 5.2.23133 | PROJ_BS | CRUSADER |TI|SENSE|20183025| UC_ NET | 27-AUG </Bha

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Ah, you noticed that I am back!!

So, the 'groove-line kitchen is an amazing work to share, but (1) any skills that I might have had are so diminished, I easily get frustrated, (2) I am lazy, (3) any free time I have I don't want to spend cooking [anymore] and (4) even if I managed to overcome 1, 2, & 3, I wouln't be satisfied because it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as what I can download in four minutes from your OP. "77855035SB2042636"

So, having said that, I am scouring the interweb pipes looking for the manila files to have a set of dusk sense tab icons for your rom.

Oh and by the way, you didn't think this would go un-noticed, did you?

... and so I say, where's the BEEF !??!?!?!?!?

Best regards,
-boggsie
I wont blame ya..its a lot of work to cook.

And most of all, tankU very much for the support. It helps us cooks to be motivated for sure.

And third...nah I didnt think it would go unnoticed. I am sure ready for the next release! Possibly tomorrow if I can find time to sneak in...its been darn busy...

Best thing to do is take a existing sense tab icon mod, and use that as guideline. PM me, and we can work together on that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.