View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Thought I would share something, When CHT Hit I added the small music player to my home screen. Well this last week I removed it from my home screen and I have gained back about 6% memory back. Just thought I would share and see if anyone else would see if they get the same results. BTW I am running MightyROM Full Force so its a 6.5.x rom.