View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
+1
Me too, Im going on 8 hours off the charger w/ average use & 93% battery but no internet & no phone calls yet. Moderate text messaging and a crap load of emails. Im loving the battery life out of the 8/22 23678 Cookie w/ Dinik Glass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Report back on battery life- it's extremely well for me today- 96% unplugged 5 hours ago. Received about 20 emails, several texts, went on facebook a bit and hopped online to download a few docs for work while I was on the go.

96%...it almost makes me think if there is something wrong with my battery readout

EDIT: And holy sh!t Dave, those rep points you have are goin outta control- I remember when you first started haha
well i took my phone off the charger this morning at 7am and here it is a little after 3pm and i'm at 89% and that's with like two short calls and sending three text messages and and receiving three, and i uninstalled the android stuff this morning, so overall not to bad i guess, i'm not a power user so that is working for me, it is what it is anyways you can only do so much about it.