View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Key word there is ROM Update. Sounds like it wont be a hotfix. So from that point it will mean that a compatible rom will have to be dissected and built into a kitchen and then customized before we see a working twitter tab.

My $1.00 is on about two weeks after HTC rolls out the "ROM" update.

I'm not holding my breath for HTC to act fast on older devices. In their eyes, WM is fading quickly.

David
well we all know that we'll be the last to get any update that's for sure, and i wouldn't count on this anytime soon, not to rub it in, but i'm glad that i don't use twitter on the phone.