View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by head honch View Post
Am I the only one having to wipe my device about 3 times a day? it's a lil annoying at this point i'll get a solid use of it for the latter portion of the morning then i'll restart the device and it will freeze up at the Launching HTC Sense screen then asks me to Tap the Screen to Launch HTC and stays there i'll back up my numbers and call logs wipe the device and after a few hours its the same issue....i'm not even going to talk about battery life....smh i'm really about to just give up on this phone and go Evo
Read the post about all the things a TP2 can do that an EVO can't first! Also, prepare to potentially double your monthly costs (i oughta know)
And, redo it all, reread a few pages ago:
1. get a new C6 SD card, 8 gig around $20, 4@10
2. task29 (exe prior to flash)
3. flash Aug 25 cookie 23xxx
4. DON"T add any cabs or tweeks for a day.

let us know what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smu View Post
I just thought I'd post this for people who like to complain about the TP2's battery life, particularly with Energy ROMs: my wife got an Epic yesterday and her battery lasts a whopping 3 hours from charger to battery low alarm. When she had the TP2, she could at least make it until about 8 at night before the battery alarm sounded. Sure, you get a crisp display with very responsive gesture recognition, but you need a small nuclear power plant to keep the thing going. It says something when the pouches for it have a slot to carry an extra battery.
Which ROM are you running on the Epic? Mine?
:>)))))))))))))))))))