View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't Delete Texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
There is one thread that will not delete no matter how many times I try. It takes about 10 seconds to load up when I click on it and about 5 seconds for my text to populate when I send one. I try to delete it but the Message app Force Closes...then when I try to reopen my Messages ALL my text threads have been deleted and if I hit "New Message" or the "Menu" button at the bottom the Message App will Force Close AGAIN! I have to wait 10 minutes or restart my phone to get all my text threads back again...and even then the one that I tried to delete still comes back.

What the hell is going on?
Same here, i think its just the massive amounts of messages in a thread, ive got two threads, one 1600 messages long and the other is 900 messages long and it wont delete either one. Ive got other threads about 200 long and they delete just fine. Ive seen this happen stock and rooted phones, from Samsung Moments to HTC Hero and Evo. Im using Fresh 3.1.0.2. If someone has a fix, it would be much appreciated. Right now im deleting one message at a time.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"