View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedeezy View Post
has anyone encountered any issues with the twitter app not allowing access? I was able to log in fine but after about a week it suddenly stopped and won't allow me back in. it keeps telling me that i may have entered an incorrect username/password. i am using the sprint cht v1.1

tonight i plan to flash to one of the multi-carrier roms tonight to resolve the mms from albums issue, but wanted to know what cab to use for sprint tv. with the FIBA championships going on, i'd like to be able to watch when available.

Thx!
I've had that Twitter error in the past. I'm glad you brought that up. Yesterday and today I've been getting an "This account if forbidden access... something something something. Anyone else getting that?

As far as your error message, like I said, I've gotten that before randomly sometimes for as long as a couple of days. The first time I looked online about it and found a bunch of people having the same thing and went on Twitter on my PC and they were having issues there as well. So, I've chalked it up to Twitter problems. I can't see how it could related to my ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Flashed back to 6.5 beta this morning. I couldnt't stomach 6.5.x for too long. Now that i see your post about the RSS mods, I will flash back the HYBRID and try the RSS mod and post screenies for ya ! THEN , will wait for the 6.5 Update with RSS i guess
LOL, I'll be releasing it soon, probably this weekend sometime. Some memory issues might remain (if you were one of the ones who was having them). Still working on that...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-01-2010 at 11:03 AM.