View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:24 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
when you say breaks it what do you mean?
lol would be easier to know who you are talking to if you would quote there post, just for future reference, but i think you are talking to me, what i mean by breaks it means that when i soft reset my phone after installing all those battery tweaks it came up that the bluetooth stack couldn't be initiated which means that bluetooth can't be used, guess it depends on if you use bluetooth for anything on whether it's important or not.