View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:10 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Ok , so after reading for about an hur and a half straight . I'm still no where near having working MMS . Already installled the Sprint Keyboard fix cab . Need help with this , please . I send at least 8-10 pics a day for work and such . I need this working . Thanks in advance for the help .
it's not hard bro, this is covered about once on each page of the thread. flash phone>provision phone>install sprint keyboard fix>install NRG Boush MMS cab and then everything works, if you back out to where you entered the thread you will see a paperclip off to the right side where all files that have been uploaded to this thread are, look for the one with NRG Boush MMS and download and install that.