View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

Which ROM?
v1.1 6.5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileguy2108 View Post
Thanks for posting this - do you know how to change the brightness of th background, or add a drop shadow to the words? My start menu background is pretty bright in some places and the words disappear.
The start menu text is controlled by the following two files in your \\Windows directory:

StartMenu_GridScene_480x800.cpr (Portrait)
StartMenu_GridScene_800x480.cpr (Landscape)

You can change the color of the text, as well as any "highlight" around them. You can edit the files with Notepad (don't use MS Word or Wordpad as they tend to add extra formatting to the file). I don't remember exactly which values to change, but there's only a few color codes in there (it's a very small file) so it shouldn't be too hard.

I have my start menu text set to (almost) black, with a gray "glow" so that it shows up nice on the GTX theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Oh... Sharkie and the SHARKIANS!

DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT PAGE POOL... BUT I'VE BEEN RUNNING HYBRID ALL DAY TRYING TO ALL I CAN TO FULL UP MY MEMERY ( still holding, the lowest I seen 74k) AND i watched NINJA ASSASSINS TODAY AT WORK OFF THE INERNET. PLAYED WITH NO PROBLEM, HAD TO LET IN BUFFER A LIL BIT BUT ANY WAY BACK TO MY POINT... LOL

I THINK EVERY BODY SHOULD TASK 29, CHANGE PAGE POOL/ 12, HARD RESET, LET YOUR XDA_UC RUN, DONT SOFT RESET JUST YET... PRESS NO... DO YOUR PROVISIONS OR CABS... AND I DON'T THINK Y'ALL WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYTHING THATS NOT A REALLY BIG PROBLEM THAT WE AS THE USERS CAN'T FIX ARE SELFS. SOOO... ON THAT NOTE THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO PAGE POOL ( I don't think theres nothing I haven't done beside do my on ROM) SHARKIE... YOU ALRIGHT WITH ME, BRO
Glad to hear that changing the pagepool worked out!!! I'm gonna do that as soon as Sharkie drops the next 6.5.x ROM!